All these trades will become official on March 17th at 4pm EST, barring something unexpected.
- Lions agreed to trade quarterback Matthew Stafford to the Rams for a 2022 first-round pick, 2023 first-round pick, 2021 third-round pick and quarterback Jared Goff.
- Eagles agreed to trade quarterback Carson Wentz to the Colts for a 2021 third-round pick and a conditional 2022 second-round pick.
- agreed to trade offensive tackle Isaiah Wilson and a 2022 seventh-round pick to the for a 2021 seventh-round pick.
- Raiders agreed to trade offensive tackle Trent Brown and a 2022 seventh-round pick to the Patriots for a 2022 fifth-round pick.
- Texans agreed to trade linebacker Benardrick McKinney and a 2021 seventh-round pick to the Dolphins for defensive end Shaq Lawson and a 2021 sixth-round pick.
- Patriots agreed to trade offensive tackle Marcus Cannon to the Texans. The two teams will swap fourth, fifth, and sixth round picks in the 2021 draft.
- Bills agreed to trade tight end Lee Smith to the Atlanta Falcons for a late-round pick in 2022.
- Saints agreed to trade DT Malcom Brown to the Jaguars for a late-round pick.
- Rams agreed to trade defensive lineman Michael Brockers to the Lions for a 2023 seventh-round pick.
Follow @MySportsUpdate on twitter for all the latest info from around the NFL.